We aim to reduce the barriers participants may face and we will provide guidance on entering and exiting.
Participants can contact Life Unlimited to discuss their requirements for service.
We can help you through the process of getting started on your service needs from the inception of:
- “Getting you ready for your planning conversation” – ndis.gov.au
- “How to get ready to make my first NDIS plan” – ndis.gov.au
- “Access request form” Available via contacting the NDIS. Phone 1800 800 110
- The Local Area Coordinator will get in contact with you once your initial completed documentation has been received by them.
- “Developing your first plan” ndis.gov.au.
- This is established through your Coordinator of Supports.
Then, put your Plan into action. You can request Life Unlimited to be your preferred provider of services.
What We Offer
Our Hive Day Support
Available 5 days a week
6 Waropara Road
Medowie NSW 2318
Ten Pin Bowling
5:45pm for a 6pm START
PRICE – $15 for 2 Games
Plus End Comp Party and Presentation Night
Raymond Terrace Ten Pin Bowling @
1 Leisure Way Raymond Terrace
Contact us to register your interest
The Commonwealth Government provides the majority of the funding made available through the NDIS and Over 65’s Continuity of supports program. The funding is only available if Life Unlimited complies with the regular quality reviews conducted by the NDIS.
What is funded in a NDIS plan?
Depending on your goals and aspirations, the funding in your NDIS plan may include:
- Core funding – funding that covers functional support needs for daily living and participation and to access community supports and activities.
- Capital funding – funding that covers the purchase of one off items such as equipment, technology or modifications. It also includes funding for Specialist Disability Accommodation.
- Capacity funding – funding that supports skill building, training, learning, capacity building, accessing employment, improving health and wellbeing and support coordination.
People up to the age of 65 who have been assessed for an NDIS plan will live in the local government area of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Port Stephens. Your NDIS planner in consultation with you will develop your plan to meet your needs. Then you can choose how to manage the funding for the supports in your plan. There is also a scheme for when you reach 65 years of age this is called the, “Over 65’s Continuity of supports program”
Anyone can be referred to Life unlimited for services, however referrals over 65 years of age (or ATSI over 50’s) referrals are received from My AGED CARE portal and ACAT (Aged care assessment team). Telephone contact needs to be made to the above to organise your eligibility assessment. An assessment in your home is conducted to determine the full range of services required. You can request Life Unlimited to be your preferred provider of services.
We give feedback to the NDIS through the TTP survey and charge according to NDIS prices guide.
Coronavirus Health Information Line, which can answer questions about COVID-19 – please call 1800 020 080. It is now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line for Senior Australians – please call 1800 171 866 Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm.
Coronavirus explained in your language
Department of Health – Coronavirus (COVID-19 )– information for older Australians
In-language information – Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Translated resources
Coronavirus Australia mobile phone app
Federal Government WhatsApp