Life Unlimited is committed to:
- Putting you first, focused on your greatest hopes and desires.
- Providing a quality service that treats you with dignity and respect.
- Delivering an excellent, punctual and reliable service.
- Listening, understanding and acting to achieve your needs and wishes.
- Helping you put your goals into action, making them reachable.
- Supporting your lifestyle by providing flexibility in our service(s).
- Providing a comfortable and safe and inclusive environment.
- Keeping you informed and updated on progress and any necessary changes.
- Constantly improve our services to provide the best suited care.
- Being open to feedback and any questions of concern.
To Empower participants by promoting Inclusion, Equality & Self-Value .
We are an advocate for human rights and operate with zero tolerance to abuse, mistreatment and discrimination of any kind. We encourage diversity and inclusiveness throughout our organisation; we provide opportunities for clients & participants to have input in the development of Policies and our Processes and Life Unlimited provision of services. Our support workers are trained to meet the requirements of the accreditation standards and are competent in all aspects of disability and aged care. We can provide different levels of support to a variety of groups and different levels of disability.