Life Unlimited Support Services is an organisation providing supports to individuals, their families and carers in the disability and aged care sectors. We treat each person exclusively and provide support to enable independence and goal achievement. Our aim is to deliver a quality, caring service, tailored to suit you.
Our Mission Statement
Life Unlimited is committed to:
- Putting you first, focussing on your greatest hopes and desires.
- Providing a quality service that treats you with dignity and respect.
- Delivering an excellent, punctual and reliable service.
- Listening, understanding, and acting to achieve your needs and wishes.
- Helping you put your goals into action, making them reachable.
- Supporting your lifestyle by providing flexibility in our service(s).
- Providing a comfortable, safe and inclusive environment.
- Keeping you informed and updated on progress and any necessary changes.
- Constantly improving our services to provide the best suited care.
- Being open to feedback and any questions of concern.
- Community access & social support
- Transport / Shopping / Appointments
- In home support:Domestic / Meal prep / Personal care
- Day Programs: group and individual
- Supported Holidays STA
- Yard Maintenance
- Capacity building: developing life skills
- Coordination of supports Level 1 & 2
- School Leaver employment supports (SLES)
- Devolvement of daily living & life skills
- Home modifications
Mates Meeting Place
Social Skill Building
Group Social Activities
Let's Work Together
Out & About
Fun & Fitness
Active Mind & Body